We coordinate with docks, warehouses, rail facilities and ports for a smooth experience.
We will keep your customers satisfied and pleased with our friendly and courteous service.
We strive to keep your costs as low as possible and we manage the entire process with precision.
Our transportation professionals will plan the best routes to get your load to its destination quickly and safely.
Our specialties include:
- Advanced dispatching capabilities
- Expedited service
- Customer interface website: customer.nordic-logistics.com
- Round-the-clock 24 hour 7 days a week service
- Real time status updates using advanced computer tracking systems, rail notifications and equipment tracing
- Dropped equipment pool visibility
- We manage storage, per diem and equipment costs
- Special request accessorials, weight light and heavy, chassis splits and more…
- Competitive pricing
- We are fully insured with one of the nation’s largest insurance carriers
- Scanned document visibility- Proof of Delivery receipts, Bill of Lading, J-1 equipment in and out gate receipts
- Expanded drop zones for drop and pull loads
- Secure hold yard service with security
- Local and regional freight moves (Over The Road rate quotes upon request)
- Dedicated and qualified, veteran dispatchers and driver fleet
- All of our drivers DOT pre-screened and fully compliant